How do you buy a building for your business in Phoenix, AZ and get the most out of that purchase? With strategies devised by Dividend America Commercial Lending and their professional commercial real estate partners, Business Owners can purchase commercial real estate for their business and greatly reduce or eliminate the cost of the space needed for their business.
In Phoenix, AZ HVAC companies are finding that it may be cheaper to buy than to rent. In Atlanta, GA Doctors and Dentists are finding that they can buy a building for your business in Pheonix, AZ with little or no money down, in many cases receiving up to 100% of the money needed to buy the building for your business in Pheonix, AZ and move their operations into it.
How are business owners of all types from Phoenix, AZ and other major cities around the Nation accomplishing this? With specialized loans from the SBA that are specifically originated across the DACL platform through approved channel funders.
Plumbing companies, commercial electricians, doctors' practices, dentist practices, pharmacies, even CPA's and attorneys are finding that there are many benefits to owning their own building versus leasing from someone else. So what are the benefits?
- Low down payments, as little as 10% down and for doctors, dentists and other professionals down payments can be reduced or even eliminated in some cases.
- When a business occupies at least 51% of the building the additional 49% can be leased to other businesses which creates a stream of income that then go towards greatly reducing or, in some cases, eliminating the cost of the building by paying for the mortgage.
- Owning the building creates a valuable asset for the business and helps support the balance sheet.
- When using a strategy of buying more space than is needed the lease income can be used to pay down the long-term loan without stressing the cash flow of the business.
- and finally, when the business needs to expand there is ample room to expand simply by leveraging the additional leased space by not renewing a tenants lease and occupying that space.
To find out more about how you can buy a building for your business in Phonix, AZ with as little as 20% or 10% down (or in the case of doctors, dentists and pharmacies, with -0- money down in most cases) contact the professionals at Dividend America. We can help by referring you to quality agents that understand our lending programs and then by providing you with the strategy and the financing to complete the transaction.
Contact us today for a confidential, no hassle, one on one conversation. Michael Gross. 404-819-4511 or email your questions to email@example.com
Lending in all 50 states with special attention to cities listed in the Standard & Poor’s Case Shiller Index – Boston, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, San Diego, New York, San Francisco, Phoenix, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Charlotte, Dallas / Fort Worth, Portland, Seattle, Cleveland, Oklahoma City, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Nashville, Kansas City, Louisville, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Jose, Saint Louis, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore.
The time is now so make the decision today to buy a building for your business in Phoenix, AZ.